Web Packages

Perfect Start

The Perfect Start

Not ready for a fully loaded website for your services? Or just not needed?

This one-pager is the perfect option!

A one-page site is best for when you do not need a full website but still would like a site to inform your clients/customers of your services to establish a professional online presence!

Number of Pages Included: 1

> Home​

> About Section

> Business Services/Content

> Contact form/Info

Features Included:(use all or mix & match)

> 1 Instagram/Facebook Ad Design**

> 3 FREE IG Post Templates

> 1 FREE IG Highlight Cover

> Pop-up...Email/Discount

> Instagram Feed Integration

> Integration of outsourced booking platform or the like (if applicable)

> Social Media URLs Connected

> Newsletter Subscription Sign up

> SEO Setup

> Mobile Capability

Cost: $560

Pay in 2 interest free payments/Half cost

Start-Up

The Start-up

Best package for blogs, non-profits, portfolios, salons...

Number of Pages Included: Up to 5

> Home​

> About Section

> Business Services/Content

> Contact form/Info

FAQ/Policy

Features Included: (use all or mix & match)

> 1 Instagram/Facebook Ad Design**

> 3 FREE IG Post Templates

> 1 FREE IG Highlight Cover

> Email/Discount Pop-up

> Instagram Feed Integration

> Integration of outsourced booking platform or the like (if applicable)

> Social Media URLs Connected

> Newsletter Subscription Sign up

> SEO Setup

> Mobile Capability

Cost: $660

Pay in 2 interest free payments/Half cost

Store Front

The Store Front

The perfect package for e-commerces (solely product-based businesses), or for a business that offers both services and products.

Number of Pages Included: Up to 6

> Home​

> About Section

> Business Services

Products or Content (1-2 pages)

> Contact form/Info

FAQ/Policy

Features Included: (use all or mix & match)

> 1 Instagram/Facebook Ad Design**

> 3 FREE IG Post Templates

> 1 FREE IG Highlight Cover

> Email/Discount Pop-up

> Instagram Feed Integration

> Integration of outsourced booking platform or the like (if applicable)

> Social Media URLs Connected

> Newsletter Subscription Sign up

> SEO Setup

> Mobile Capability

Cost: $960

Pay in 2 interest free payments/Half cost

Flagship

The Flagship

Another perfect package for larger e-commerces (solely product-based businesses), or for a business that offers both services and products.

Number of Pages Included: Up to 7+

> Home​

> About Section

> Business Services

Products or Content (1-3 pages)

> Contact form/Info

FAQ/Policy

Features Included: (use all or mix & match)

> 1 Instagram/Facebook Ad Design**

> 3 FREE IG Post Templates

> 3 FREE IG Highlight Cover

> Email/Discount Pop-up

> Instagram Feed Integration

> Integration of outsourced booking platform or the like (if applicable)

> Social Media URLs Connected

Product and Description Upload and Setup Max 10 items (Additional items- $25 per)

> Newsletter Subscription Sign up

> SEO Setup

> Mobile Capability

Cost: $1260

Pay in 2 interest free payments/Half cost